TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to 999business.com . 999business provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at 999business.com. please read this terms and conditions before using this website.
Advertisers and users are responsible for ensuring that advertising content, text, images, graphics, video uploaded for inclusion on 999business complies with all applicable laws. 999business have no responsibility for any illegality of content or any inaccuracy in the information provided in the website by the advertisement except the verified advertisers.
Accuracy of information on the site
We do our best to ensure that information on the site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, however, information on the site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. All specifications, products, descriptions and prices of products on the site are subject to change at any time without notice. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products.
For an example, sometimes you have to face the color issues. However, the actual color you see will depend on your computer or mobile system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, content or materials provided through the site.
The inclusion of any products or services on the site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
We assure you that our 999business team verify every single clients directly or legal ways.
Terms of sale
By placing an order with us, you are (1) offering to purchase a product, (2) representing that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and (3) representing that all information you provide to us in connection with such order is true and accurate and you are an authorized user of the payment method provided. The receipt by you of an order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order. We retain the right to refuse any order request made by you.
Prior to our acceptance of an order, verification of information may be required. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, modify or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation from us, for any reason whatsoever. We reserve the right to limit the number of items ordered and to refuse service to you without prior notification. In the event that an item lists an incorrect price, either due to typographical or other error, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such order placed for the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order is being or has been processed. If payment has already been made or if your account has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled, we will credit your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Each member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User content that you submit, post or display shall:
- Be true, accurate, complete and lawful
- Not be false, misleading or deceptive
- Not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors
- Not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Not violate any applicable laws and regulations or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations
- Not contain any links directly or indirectly to any other web sites which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
Each member further represents, warrants and agrees that you shall:
- Carry on your activities on the sites in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Conduct your business transactions with other users of the website in good faith
- Carry on your activities in accordance with the terms and conditions
- Not use the services or sites to defraud any person or entity( including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit or debit cards)
- Not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Not engage in spamming or phishing
- Not engage in any other unlawful activities
- Not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate 999business’s various proprietary directories, databases and listings
- Not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software system, data or personal information
- Not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for 999business.com
Breaches by Members
- 999business reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify, or reject any user content that you submit to, post or display on the sites which we reasonably believe (1) violates any applicable rules and regulations (2) violates the terms hereunder, (3) could subject 999business to liability, (4) infringes any third party rights, (4) could harm the interest of our members, third party or 999business.com or (5) otherwise found inappropriate in 999business’s sole discretion.
- Each member agrees to indemnify 999business.com, our directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any user content, from your access to or use of the sites or services, or from the breach of the terms or any additional agreements.
- com only agrees damages, losses, claims and liabilities which may arise from the door delivery service agents of our company.
- Each member further agrees that 999business.com is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any user content or other material transmitted through the website, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and the risk of damage from such user content or other material rests entirely with the member.
Transaction between buyers and sellers
- Through the sites, 999business.com provides electronic web based platforms for exchanging information between buyers and sellers of products and services. 999business.com additionally provides electronic web based transaction platforms for members to place, accept, conclude, manage, and fulfill orders for the provision of products and services online within the sites.
- com’s using stripe payment gateway to do transactions with clients and customers. We will credit to your account in 3 to 6 days after the transaction complete. We also refund your cash back in 3 to 7 days after consider the problems regarding the transaction.
- com does not represent either the seller or the buyer in specific transactions. 999business.com does not control and is not liable or responsible for the quantity, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products and services offered for sale on the sites, the ability of the sellers to compete a sale or the ability of buyers to compete a purchase.
- Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. 999business.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying users provide us. However, because user verification on the internet is difficult. We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate whom you are dealing with.
- Buyers and Sellers on the sites are solely responsible for setting out and performance of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of the site.
Limitation of liability
- The site may make available to user services or products provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall 999business.com be held liable for any such events, services and products.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law, 999business.com makes no representations or warranties about the validity accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or correctness of any information provided through website in the shop.
999business.com operated under the laws and regulations of Sri Lanka.
Electronic Transactions Act No. 19 of 2006.
The Business Names Ordinance No. 6 of 1918