Who we are
We at 999business.com recognize the importance of privacy and confidentiality of personal information.
999business.com is the B2B and B2C platform which connects the facilitates sales and purchases of product and services between suppliers and buyers. The platform is for business to business transactions and business to consumers transactions. Therefore this is made not only for businesses but also for individual and personal use.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at section “how to contact us”.
Collection of information
The personal information that we may collect about you broadly falls in to the following categories.
Information you provide to us
If you are a representative, employee, buyer or seller
- You will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for the registering for an account including name, address, phone number, email address.
- If you are a seller we will also ask you to provide details about the goods and services that you intend to sell via the website and details about your sales/transactions on 999business.com
- If you are a buyer we will also ask you to provide details and preference of the goods and services that you may be interested in buying via website and any details relevant to your purchases.
- In connection with the facilitation of transactions, purchases and payments over the website, you will be asked to provide certain payment information. This might include bank account numbers, delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the website.
- Information you submit to the website for publication may be made publicly available on the website and therefore accessible by any internet user. You should exercise caution when deciding what information you submit to us for publication.
- We will process any information provided to us in connection with disputes or to support complaints in connection with the website or good and services purchased via website. Please note, buyers and sellers may submit complaints regarding the products and services on the website or disputes between the buyers and sellers to the platform under such circumstances, we will process data provided to us by buyers and sellers that is relevant to the disputes or complaints submitted.
Information that we collect automatically
- We will collect details of user activities, transactions and interactions on the website including information relating to the types and specification of the products and services purchased, pricing and delivery information, dispute and complaint records, communication between users and any information in the discussion forum or chat section.
Use of personal information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes
- Verifying your identity
- Verifying your eligibility to register as a member of the 999business.com
- Setting up/ administering user accounts, including providing log-in IDs and developing a platform profile
- Providing users with customer service support, responding to queries, feedback, and managing claims and disputes
- Facilitating communication between buyers and sellers via the website, processing transaction and settlement between buyers and sellers made over the website.
- Accessing and monitoring account security and transaction risks of users of 999business.com, detecting and preventing fraud, money laundering and other security incidents
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve content and layout of the platform, and to improve the products offerings and services on 999business.com.
- If you are a buyer, we will share details of the last viewed products or services on the website to enable sellers.
Disclosure or sharing of personal information
We don’t sell or rent user’s personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without user’s explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
We retain your personal information as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete it.
This site and their contents are not targeted to minors (those who are under 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Sites, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact us
Phone number: +0212229903
Staff assistance : +94774401606